Pleasing to look at, exceptional energy efficiency and flawless cooling performance; you can bring all of this to your home or work place with a Daikin inverter AC. Unanimously leading the Indian air conditioning market, Daikin remains one of the very few reliable brands that has been producing air conditioners with top-notch quality and unparalleled features.
In today’s Daikin AC review, we’re going to be reviewing three of Daikin’s 1.5 ton split ACs that have been in overwhelming demand since they were introduced. A 1.5 ton Daikin split AC, for reference, can effectively cool rooms with 120 – 190 square feet area. If you’ve got a smaller or a larger room size than this range, we’ll make sure to link their corresponding counterparts for smaller and larger room area coverage.
Daikin AC Review – Our Top Picks
This Daikin Split AC model is an efficient model that will keep you satisfied by providing comfortable cooling. It has a range of modern features such as a dust filter and a remote-controlled system. It has great speed, which comes in handy when you are in dire need of a bit of air after a long day. Moreover, it comes with a stabilizer-free option and an additional mode to limit the maximum power consumption.
The condensers on this equipment are equipped with 100% copper coils, and the company provides a 1-year warranty on this product, ensuring you can always return it in case of any malfunction! The Daikin split AC reviews are great, making it one of the best options in the market.
- It has Coanda airflow
- It features a power chill mode for ultimate operation
- It comes with an Econo mode and sleep-off timer option.
- It has been equipped with a PM 2.5 dust filter.
- It does not come with a drain pipe.
- It doesn’t have a power cable or electric plug.
The Daikin 1.5 Ton Split AC reviews have always been great coming from customers. This model is electrically corded and remote-controlled. Its dimensions are 88.5 x 22.9 x 29.8 centimeters, and weight is around 11000 grams – making it slightly bulky in comparison to the other options; however, it has a range of impressive features such as an antibacterial coating, a dust filter, and an antimicrobial filter to provide fresh and filtered air.
The Neo swing compressor decreases friction and vibration and enables smooth rotations! It uses R32 green refrigerant, which is recyclable, making it environment-friendly! It can also limit the maximum power consumption – helping you reduce your energy bill and auto-detect and print any error occurring to help you understand the problem. The smell-proof operation prevents any foul smell in the air, and its 1-year warranty makes it a suitable and long-lasting option.
- It produces low noise levels.
- It features a pure copper condenser.
- The annual power consumption is really low.
- It has an eco-friendly green refrigerant.
- It gives Coanda airflow and has power chill mode and Econo mode.
- The indoor unit might stop working due to leakage of gas.
- It does not feature a drain pipe.
This AC features a PM 2.5 dust filter, is remote-controlled, and comes in dazzling white color. It provides even air distribution using its Coanda airflow, and its neo-swing inverter compressor ensures smooth rotation. It has 3 energy efficiency stars, indicating low annual energy consumption, making it an eco-friendly option!
It comes with a copper condenser coil for low maintenance and better cooling. Its features such as power chill mode, Econo mode, and R32 environment-friendly refrigerant gas – are impressive, and its variable-speed compressor helps in adjusting the power load depending on the heat load as well.
- It has a Good sleep-off timer.
- It has an indoor unit quiet operation.
- It features a power chill operation with Econo mode.
- It has a Coanda airflow and PM 2.5 dust filters.
- It doesn’t have an antibacterial filter.
- No cables will be provided for installation.
This machine weighs around 10 kilos and is fully remote-controlled. The neo spring compressor prevents the leakage of refrigeration gas, thus providing a smooth and error-free operation.
The stabilizer fixed inside helps regulate the voltage, and the R32 Green refrigerant has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP). In fact, it is s a single component refrigerant and is completely recyclable – making it the perfect choice for those who are environmentally conscious.
The machine auto diagnoses and prints the error on the remote screen, and its smell-proof feature prevents foul smell and removes unnecessary moisture.
- It has a strong insulation kit.
- 100% copper condenser
- It has Econo mode, power chill operation, and a Good sleep-off timer.
- It has a Coanda airflow system.
- The noise level might be a bit high.
- Installation is a complex process.
Using the power chill operation, you can cool your room at maximum speed with just one click! The Daikin MTL50TV has condensers equipped with 100% copper coils to promote robust air conditioning. The outdoor power supply provides extra safety from any unfortunate fire accident, and the XLPE insulation kits are UV treated to ensure a longer life expectancy of the product.
The best part is, you can adjust your room’s temperature as per your comfort even while sleeping, with the help of the good sleep-off timer option! The company provides a 1-year warranty on the product and the condenser.
- PM 2.5 dust filter
- Eco-friendly green refrigerant
- Low Noise Levels, Rotary compressor
- Coanda airflow system, Power chill operation
- Econo mode, Good sleep-off timer
- Internal copper wires may have defected
- Installation is hard for this model.
The Daikin FTKF50TV is made of High Impact Polystyrene material to keep your IDU always looking fresh and keep the color intact even after multiple years of installation. It features a dust filter and an antimicrobial filter and is electrically corded. Though it comes in only one color, making the options limited to white, it has many great features like the smell-proof operation that helps to avoid foul smells and removes unnecessary moisture.
The best part is the good sleep-off timer option, which allows you to control your room’s temperature even while sleeping, and this way, you never need to worry about your electricity bill or to be cold all night!
- Low Noise Level
- Antimicrobial filter
- Eco-friendly green refrigerant
- Super efficient high ISEER ratings and a 3D airflow
- A Coanda airflow system and Econo mode
- No power chill mode
- No antibacterial filter
The shiny white body of the Daikin FTKG35TV will give your house a lavish display. It can be remote-controlled and weighs around 10000 grams. It has a dust filter and an antibacterial coating! It has an energy rating of 5 stars, making it the best AC for those worried about their electricity bills as well as the environment!
The copper condenser coil provides better cooling and requires low maintenance, and the variable-speed compressor adjusts power depending on the heat load. Besides being the most energy-efficient option, it also has the lowest noise levels, and the high-impact polystyrene helps keep IDU’s color intact. The outdoor power supply provides extra safety from unfortunate fire accidents, making it a safe alternative as well.
- It has an antimicrobial filter.
- It has an R32 eco-friendly green refrigerant.
- It has a Coanda airflow system and power chill operation
- It has Econo mode to ensure limited power consumption.
- Needs regular servicing to ensure optimum cooling
- No power cable or copper wire is provided.
Daikin FTQ60TV is a sleek white ac that is fully remote-controlled. It has an airflow efficiency of about 1250 cubic feet per minute per watt and is electrically corded. It has a Coanda airflow system that ensures that the cool air is evenly distributed, and the power-chill option provides maximum speed.
It is equipped with a stabilizer that removes its dependency on an external stabilizer, and the appliance can also auto-detect errors. In terms of environmental consciousness, the R32 green eco-friendly refrigerant has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and offers the lowest total emissions with the best overall life cycle of the product!
- Good sleep-off timer
- Stabilizer free operation
- Coanda airflow system
- Power chill option
- Econo mode, Self-diagnoses.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- The noise level might be high.
- No copper wire or drain pipe is available.
Hands down, the FTKP50TV is one of the most popular and sought-after air conditioners in the Daikin inverter range. The reason for its popularity comes down the optimal proportions of attributes like decent room coverage, 4-star rating, an inverter based compressor and still a very attractive price point.
Inverted based air conditioners like this one are enabled to adjust the speed of their compressor corresponding to the cooling requirements. This ensures optimal usage of electricity saving you a good bit of money in the long run.
Contrarily, a non-inverter AC either runs on full speed or is switched off entirely. Quiet an inconvenience! Inverter and dual inverter ACs come with this additional degree of control wherein you don’t have to keep switching your AC on and off every five minutes.
An inverter AC also directly corresponds to minimal temperature fluctuations thereby maintaining uniform and precise cooling. Besides, this 1.5 ton model from the FKTP series from Daikin has a plethora of fascinating features justifying its unmatched demand. Following are some of the attractive ones that you might relate to. The AC has a 3D air flow that enables it to distribute cool air to every corner of your room and not just where the flaps are set.
- Energy efficient inverter compressor
- Copper condenser coil
- Internal stabilizer
- Power chill mode cools your room almost instantly
- Built-in PM 2.5 filter traps particles up to 2.5 microns in size
- Quiet operation at just 45 dBA sound rating for the highest fan speed
- Environment friendly R32 refrigerant gas
- 1 year warranty of product and condenser, 5 years on compressor
- 17100 Btu/hr cooling capacity as opposed to a standard of 18000 Btu/hr for a 1.5 ton AC
Why Choose Daikin?
Daikin Industries Ltd is a Japanese multinational company that manufactures Air Conditioners. It operates in many countries, including India, the United States, Australia, and many more. It has gained a high reputation throughout the globe because of it’s durable and high- quality products. Daikin ACs are made to last long and provide you with cool air even in extreme weather. They include all the latest features and technology to provide a perfect experience. They are effective in India’s tropical climate where the temperature may reach 50 degrees C. Because of it’s high- quality products, Daikin has become one of the fastest-growing AC brands in India.
Daikin air conditioners use the latest technology in the market to provide a superior and luxurious experience. These are some of the unique technologies used by Daikin.
- 3D Coanda Airflow: Usually, ACs include a swing blade that can move the airflow upwards or downwards. This may not be useful for blowing cool air to each corner of the room. To ensure proper and thorough cooling inside the room, the latest Daikin ACs come with a 3D airflow function that allows vertical as well as lateral movement of the blade. As a result, cool air gets blow to every direction to provide pleasant air conditioning in the entire room.
- Power Chill Mode: With the help of this mode, Daikin ACs can cool a room much faster as compared to other ACs in the market. Once you enable the mode, the cooling effect is maximized. As a result, the room cools down within 20 minutes.
- Streamer Discharge Technology: A constant increase in the levels of air pollution in India in the past few years has to lead to an increase in the number of respiratory like asthma and lung cancer. To make sure the air inside your house is clean, Daikin has come up with Streamer Discharge Technology. All dust particles, pollutants, bacteria, and allergens are filtered out with a four-layer filter included in Daikin AC. The technology ensures clean and cool air inside your house.
- Stabilizer- free Operations: Voltage fluctuations and regular power cuts in most towns in India may damage the AC. To handle this problem, Daikin’s premium ACs come with stabilizer- free operation. The unit automatically turns off during fluctuation to prevent any serious damage.
- Copper Condenser with Anti- Corrosive Fin: All Daikin ACs include a condenser made 100 percent of copper. As compared to aluminum, heat transfer is better in copper condensers. They are also easier to maintain and clean. The anti-corrosive fin extends the AC’s life by protecting it from corrosive elements. Here’s a more detailed comparison of copper and aluminium condensers.
- 2 in 1 Heating and Cooling: The modern air conditioners by Daikin are not only capable of cooling your room but also heating it when the outside temperature is very low. The ACs would be useful in hot summers as well as cold winters.
The only downside to Daikin Inverter ACs that we can think of, is their premium price. But then again, you get you pay for. If you’re looking for something more budget-friendly, you should look into our selection of the best air conditioners under 30,000.
Further, to give you more choices and not force a particular brand on you, we have also reviewed air conditioners from Lloyd and Carrier. Be sure to read our reviews on them before you finalize on a particular product.
Is a Daikin Inverter Split AC worth the Investment?
Among the popularity and prevalence of inverter air conditioners, what better than opting for an inverter split AC from the masters of the craft themself. Daikin India is profoundly known for producing the best inverter split AC models in India and we’ve tried our best to list down their top air conditioners in this Daikin AC review.
All of the three picks are way too popular among people and for all good reasons. These models have included a bunch of unique features that are nowhere to be found in their other prevalent brands.